As many a fan of ghouls and ghosts will tell you, April 28 is “Halfway to Halloween!” And Disney has already revealed some of the tasty treats they made for the occasion. So grab your goodie bag (and some sunscreen) as we prepare to eat our way through “Halfway to Halloween!”
Halfway to Halloween Food
There are themed delicacies planned for the Disneyland Resort as well as Walt Disney World (although the latter certainly got the lion’s share of the goodies).
Downtown Disney District
- (Available from April 28 through May 1) The Cheddar Pickle Corn Dog at Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs: A spin on their traditional pickle dog. It’s sprinkled with cheddar cheese for a pop of orange to celebrate Halloween
- (Available April 27 through May 4) The Spooky Churro at California Churro: A piping hot churro rolled in cinnamon sugar cut in half, drizzled with peanut butter and chocolate sauce, and topped with yummy peanut butter candy pieces in seasonal colors
Walt Disney World
- (Available April 28 through August 13) The Lady on the Gravestone 50th Chilling Chamber Pop at Sleepy Hollow: Citrus cake crumbs, raspberry buttercream, and blue crisp pearls in a push pop container (New)
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Jack Skellington Popcorn Bucket at Liberty Square Popcorn Cart and Several Other Outdoor Vendors
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Sister’s Elixir Hot Cocoa Bomb at the Ganachery: Dark chocolate cauldron filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows topped with an edible image of the Sanderson Sisters and a chocolate broom stirrer
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Exclusive trading cards at Gideon’s Bakehouse: Each four and six cookie box will feature one of the sixteen cards, plus a special bonus design.
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Pumpkin Spice Shadow Cakes at Gideon’s Bakehouse: Chocolate-dipped spice cakes with a pumpkin buttercream filling (New)
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Frankenstein Cake Slices at Gideon’s Bakehouse: A three-layer chocolate cake covered in cookies and cream buttercream and loaded with M&M’s
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Valentina Cake at Gideon’s Bakehouse: Classic red velvet cake covered in a light and fluffy cookies and cream marshmallow buttercream
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Mickey Mouse Mummy Popcorn Bucket at Various Outdoor Vending Carts on the West Side
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- (Available April 28 through May 1) Hocus Pocus “Amuck” Cakes at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa: Rich devil’s food cake with “peanut boo-tter” filling decorated to resemble all three Sanderson Sisters
More Halloween Magic Headed to Disney+
There’s a lot to look forward to for Halloween this year, especially the long-awaited sequel of the cult classic Hocus Pocus. In the article below, take a look at a collection of locations where Hocus Pocus 2 was filmed.
Discount Disney Theme Park Tickets & Hotels!!!
MiceChat works with Get Away Today to bring you the BEST theme park ticket, hotel & package deals! (You’ll find extra nights free, big discounts, and special offers as well).
- Purchase discount Disneyland theme park tickets – HERE
- Book hotel/ticket packages for all vacation destinations – HERE
Check out the latest offers for Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Universal Studios!
(MiceChat works with Get Away Today to provide you with the best theme park travel deals and we may make a small commission on any sales made through our links)
Let’s Hear from You
Are you excited about “Halfway to Halloween?” Is there a treat that you’d like to try? Were you hoping for more items at Disneyland versus WDW? In the past, Disneyland has made Halloween popcorn buckets available for the occasion, so we’ll keep our eyes open for you and let you know. We’d also like to suggest that it’s a great time for rides such as the Haunted Mansion… but isn’t any time the right time to celebrate Halloween?! Let us know in the comments below!